martes, 14 de julio de 2009

Much Better--Jonas Brothers

Hola los dejo con en vídeo y letra de los Jonas Brothers Much Better de su álbum Lines,Vines and Trying Times,dejen su comentario:







Get a rep for breakin’ heartsNow I’m done with superstarsAnd all the tears on her guitarI’m not bitter
Now I see everything I’d ever needIs the girl in front of meShe’s much better
I wanna fight with youTear up the sky with youYou’re much betterI wanna fight with youMake up tonight with youYou’re much better
Now I’ve got some enemmiesAnd the old friends suddenlyBFFs eternallyI’m not bitterI believe that the road that people leadHelps you find the one you needYou’re much better
I wanna fight with youTear up the sky with youYou’re much betterYou’re much better girlI wanna fight with youMake up tonight with youYou’re much betterOoo!Yeah!
I wanna fight with youTear up the sky with you(Oh!)
You’re much betterI wanna fight with youMake up tonight with you(Oh!)
You’re much betterYou’re much better girl!Oooo ooo oo!Yeah!
I wanna fight with youuu!OhhhYou’re much betterYou’re much better girl!You’re much better

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

DEJEN SU COMENTRARIO